Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I gave in...

Well, since so many people we know with kids seem to have these things to share pics, stories, and videos, I (meaning Rachel) figured we might as well join the masses!! Plus, I have so much fun keeping up with people's blogs (yes, I'm crazy and love to read people's blogs, even those I barely knew in college!). So, for those who are interested we'll try and keep you updated on what's going on with Sophie as she grows and changes so fast! To start, here are a few of our newest pictures as we get ready for Christmas! Enjoy (:
Sophie's first time up at Covenant Pines for our friends retreat
Her new favorite sleeping position..don't worry she CAN breathe, I checked!
Cutting down our Christmas tree
She's working very hard on sitting up all by herself

6 comments:

  1. Am GLAD to see your blog!!
    Let me know what you want to add to "My Thots", http://www.angelfire.com/journal/mythots
    Oh, don't forget:
    http://brother-martin.net2go.com

    Sorry 'bout the plugs...

    papa et now grandpapa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You've entered the blogging world! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. like i've told rachel, i don't understand this, and i don't follow masses, but, what the hell. i guess the internet is here to stay, right, jed?
    sophie's dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I love that I have another blog to read : ) Someday I will reveal my life to the world too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went on Janna's blog et liked it, so I joined LIVEJOURNAL.COM., please come et visit at:
    brother777.livejournal.com

    THAT MEANS ANYBODY THAT READS THIS.

    brother martin
    Ps. 40

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable family!
    - Melissa Saxton

    ReplyDelete