Friday, March 16, 2007

6 month check up

Today Sophie weighed in at 18 lbs 2 oz and is 27 inches long. I forgot to get the percentiles, which is driving me crazy, but her growth chart and shot records are being mailed to us next week so I will patiently wait.

We also have a NEW diagnosis for Sophie's breathing issues. No more Zantac for her! This one actually makes a lot of sense. It's called tracheomalacia. Exactly what I said. HUH?? It's a congenital condition where the trachea is blocked or collapse because of weak or soft tissue. It will be something she'll eventually just grow out of. The great thing is that it doesn't bother her at all! She also has eczema on her face, which is the spot under her mouth that you can see in a lot of recent pictures. But she's healthy and fine and obviously growing! Always good news to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment