Friday, May 18, 2007

boston part 3

We spent the last day in Boston before our flight. We walked most of the Freedom Trail and saw Cheers and Harvard. Then we began our very long evening of traveling as we ended up sitting in Detroit for a few hours, but we made it home and had a great time!
random very small door that we saw walking the Freedom Trail
aboard the U.S.S. Constitution
outside Cheers

1 comment:

  1. You look great and young, strong people, what are you eating there. You look like sons of God, Movie stars. When you photos I know you have a dream or vision to accomblish.

    Is good to have your photo ambole with me.





    Praise the Lord Mike n Rachel I hope you are doing fine and in good condition. I hope you had recieved my email of the agency of your support towards my family.

    Remember I promised not to disturb you.

    Remember one my friends advice me to open blog for sponsor means and also to encourage those who support me during this first semester, they are individuals that is why last month we recieved $125 only. Which is not enough for food, rent, transport to school. We are still looking for the permonent sponorship.



    It was your heart desire to give me education in theology, although things didnot worked as you have expected for me but you can still help and support us.



    Now I'm in need of your support. say something do something. if we are not in serious need I wouldn't have disturb your peace.

    ReplyDelete