Friday, September 14, 2007

birthday weekend beginnings...

As most of you know, Sophie turns 1 tomorrow. We can't believe that it has been a year already. It's fun to look back and see how much Sophie has changed. And I'll try and not go overboard with the before and after pictures, but these are just too cute! Sophie has started her birthday celebration a little early. Troy & Katie sent her an updated Adidas outfit (they gave her one when she was born as well). I, of course, had to put it on her right away! And, her uncle Jake left her present before he went to college. Sophie has now joined us in our Ikea collection with her very own Poang chair. She loves it! I turned around last night and she had climbed in it on her own. I'm sure there will be many more pictures to come over the weekend!
about 2 months old

today


No comments:

Post a Comment