keeping track of our memories of this crazy busy life
Sunday, November 11, 2007
big girl
we still have trouble believing Sophie can pretty much eat everything we eat now, especially since she has most of her teeth and her first 4 molars. So here are a couple of pictures of her eating a pb&j sandwich for lunch and the last one shows the mess she made feeding herself yogurt at dinner.
I love that second picture of her holding her sandwich. She is so cute...and looks so old! I just realized that I need to email you back about Thanksgiving. We will be around, so I hope it works out to see you! I'll email about a possible time soon.
So cute!
ReplyDelete--MK
I love that second picture of her holding her sandwich. She is so cute...and looks so old! I just realized that I need to email you back about Thanksgiving. We will be around, so I hope it works out to see you! I'll email about a possible time soon.
ReplyDelete