Saturday, January 26, 2008

swimming

today we took Sophie to the community center to see how she would do in the pool. I had recently bought her swimsuit so I was anxious to see her in it as well (: here's the story of our pool adventure...
"mommy, I don't like this"

daddy trying to coax her into the water

"mommy please don't make me do this"
(I go workout for about 30 minutes and come back to...)

Sophie's walking all over the pool, even into the "deep" end

doesn't need daddy by her side anymore

does NOT want to get out of the pool

it took a little bit of time and some tears, but Sophie ended up loving the pool. I'm sure we'll be spending more time there now!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute - nice suit and nice pigtails in the earlier post too :). -LIz

    ReplyDelete