Monday, April 28, 2008

congratulations are in order...

this past Saturday we (Mike, Matt, Sarah, Sophie, and I) drove up to the cabin (in a crazy snowstorm) to help move some stuff into the cabin (Tom and Jan came later as well). We actually were hoping to get some stuff moved but when there is about 10 inches of snow on the ground, it's kind of tough! However, this was all a way to get back up to the cabin so Matt could propose to Sarah. We had fun being a small part of their story and are so happy and excited for them. I can't tell you how excited I am to have another girl become a part of this boy-dominated family. And, luckily, Matt chose one that I happen to like a lot, which for the guys could be unfortunate... (: The only sad part will be having Matt move out and not seeing him and Sarah as much, but he's probably ready to have a little more room than our basement. Here are some pictures from the day (they were all taken after the fact...we weren't there watching. that would be a little weird!). September 27, 2008...can't wait!

this is the moment Matt wanted to recreate. Most would think that at the end of April, it would have been somewhat similar. Wrong. See below.

poor sarah, who hates the winter and cold, got to sit in the cold and snow, but I have a feeling she was quite alright with it!

"we're engaged!"

aren't they cute!


tried to get a picture with Sophie, but she wasn't too into it. Apparently she didn't understand the importance of the moment. This was good as we got.

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful! Well you're married in the sunshine and the snow right? Very exciting for them...and you too Rachel to have another girl in the family. Is Sophie moving into the basement and hosting sauna parties now? :-)

    ReplyDelete