Wednesday, November 12, 2008

apple farm

since SOMEONE I know had been having a craving for apple cider donuts (she's pregnant too), I haven't been able to stop thinking about them.  So on Monday (my first day of my 3 week break from work!) Sophie and I went to the apple farm and shared some donuts and apple cider.  Thanks Ky for reminding me how much I love them!


they had a little area roped off where kids could ride around on some tractors...Sophie was the only kid there so she enjoyed taking her time on all the different ones

I'm starting to wonder if she's going to have a type A personality (:  She lately is into organizing things (like parking matchbox cars all in one area...thanks to MK for finding that one out!) and even with the tractors she tried to park them all in these boxes that they had up to keep kids in the tractor area.  It's fun to watch though!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so grown up in her sweater! and now I want donuts.
    I can't wait for her to get to play with Thor and Vanya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee...sorry that I caused the craving, but man, they were SO good weren't they! I know I enjoyed mine : ) Good chatting with you last night.

    ReplyDelete