Most of these pictures are Kari's. While I love Kari as one of my closest friends and am so happy to be going through these motherhood times with her, I selfishly love that she takes amazing pictures of my kids (: It was nearly impossible for me to narrow down my favorites to these, but here are some. Many more will eventually be on facebook. I think a couple of my own pictures made the cut too. Thanks Kari!!!
Friday, October 9, 2009
apple orchard
I love fall. It's my favorite time of the year. One of the many things I look forward to is going to the apple orchard. Today was chilly but gorgeous out so we headed to one with Kari and Addy (and another little girl that Kari was watching for the day). It was so fun to watch the kids have fun and of course bring home a ton of apples.
Most of these pictures are Kari's. While I love Kari as one of my closest friends and am so happy to be going through these motherhood times with her, I selfishly love that she takes amazing pictures of my kids (: It was nearly impossible for me to narrow down my favorites to these, but here are some. Many more will eventually be on facebook. I think a couple of my own pictures made the cut too. Thanks Kari!!!
Most of these pictures are Kari's. While I love Kari as one of my closest friends and am so happy to be going through these motherhood times with her, I selfishly love that she takes amazing pictures of my kids (: It was nearly impossible for me to narrow down my favorites to these, but here are some. Many more will eventually be on facebook. I think a couple of my own pictures made the cut too. Thanks Kari!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment