Friday, November 6, 2009
fun for those long cold days
I had picked up these balls to have to use when winter comes as another thing to do inside, but wanted to see how the kids liked them. This little pool of balls kept their attention forever. I had no idea Sophie would like playing in there so much. She was funny because she would always get out and get any balls that would come out. It was nice to have her help keeping them cleaned up. Jackson would play in there for bits at a time but really liked climbing in and out of the pool most of all!. I'm quickly learning how different having a little boy is going to be! And, now the balls and pool have been put away to pull out on special occasions but I'm glad to know they will enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment