Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jackson's birthday party

It's taken me so long to post about Jackson's party because I had way too many pictures to chose from. So, I gave up trying to pick and just made collages.  We had his party at a local community center as we like to celebrate first birthdays big (:  We know he won't remember it but it's fun to have people get together!  There wasn't really a "theme" but my mom, sister and I made lego cakes. It was a bit tedious and involved sending Mike on a late night cake mix run but I love how they turned out.  It's always fun for us to have people come together from different areas of our lives.  We really had a good time and I think the kids did too. They were TIRED and slept in the next day even!

p.s. if you'd like a better look at the pictures, if you click on them you should get a larger version (hopefully)


getting everything ready


cake time!


opening presents


just a FEW of the fun friends and family that joined us!

No comments:

Post a Comment