I tend to brag about my good friend, Kari's photography skills, but I can't help it. I just love the pictures she gets of my kids! I had asked her one day if she could try and get a shot of them that I could use on our Christmas card. We definitely got ones I used for the card, but I had a lot of favorites that I had to share. Thank you, Kari!
poor Jackson...
but then he scratched her and all was well (:
I love this one...I call it the "hallelujah and prayer" picture
she loves to be Snow White...it's adorable
and then Kari, got this picture...which is for sure on my all-time favorite list of pictures of Sophie!
gret pics here! and I also LOVE that last one of soph. classic look, sweet smile... way to have beautiful kids you guys. :) hope to see you all in person before too long.
ReplyDeleteI love that first pic of Sophie. And the hallelujah and prayer one is adorb :) Great job as always Kari!
ReplyDelete