Wednesday, April 7, 2010

afternoon at the zoo

A couple of days ago, we met Mike at Como Zoo after he got off work for a picnic dinner.  We went after their naptimes, which was nice because it wasn't crowded at all!  It was fun to see Jackson get excited about the animals since last time he was there he was only about 8 or 9 months old!  One of the monkeys came right up to the glass to them...I tried to get a picture but it just didn't quite capture the moment.   I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time there this spring and summer!

the monkey was looking at them until I got the camera, of course

Jackson "talking" (aka grunting) at the animals

they probably could have played on this all day

Sophie INSISTED that she could carry our backpack cooler as we were leaving...she made it about 5 steps (:

No comments:

Post a Comment