Monday, September 6, 2010

hanging out with the Dubords

On Labor Day, Mike & Kevin took Sophie & Addy to the Twins game while Kari & I hung out with our little guys.  I enjoyed getting to snuggle with Peter and I think Jackson liked the time to play by himself.  Before we left both kids wanted some Peter time so I was able to snap these pictures.  This is one loved little guy!






2 comments:

  1. finally am catching up on reading a few blogs R - you have some great posts here! :) the kids are getting so big and looking great... How are you feeling lately? Miss you guys - I gotta do better at checking in online somehow! thinking of you though - you should come down for a Bears game sometime - ha! Or when the Vikings play here??? love to your fam - liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys! Haven't been checking your blog in a while. Congratulations with nr. 3 on the way! How exciting. ingjerd

    ReplyDelete