Wednesday, February 23, 2011
it's a girl!
Calla Grace joined our family on 2/23/11. She weighed in at 9 lbs 10 oz and was 22 inches long! We had been hoping and praying for a "normal" experience as we've yet to have one and besides a few minor things it went pretty smoothly. I was definitely apprehensive about having another c-section (definitely some tears shed in the operating room!) but my doctor, the anesthesiologist, and nurses were fantastic. Not the most fun experience at all but so worth it when we get to see our baby! I was surprised when Mike told me it was a girl...I guess I had thought it was a boy all along because it definitely caught me off guard. Sophie could not be more excited to have a sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Calla is BEAUTIFUL you guys! Congratulations on a rather smooth delivery, and a happy and healthy baby girl and mommy. I love all the pics you posted, especially the one with the Gophers hat - very cute! So excited for you all... and I must say, I love the name you chose! :) We will have to get our sweet Callas together at some point... maybe they'll grow up and work together at CPBC too! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys! Such a beautiful little girl. Hope to meet her next time we're in the cities :)
ReplyDelete