Friday, June 24, 2011

perfect summer day

finally gorgeous weather...not too hot, not too cold, sun shining...we were so ready for a day like this!  After playing outside for awhile, I decided to walk to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for dinner. Sophie wanted to ride her bike which I was a little hesitant about since she just really started riding her bike in the past couple of weeks.  But I decided to let her try it and see how it went.  She rode the whole way there and back! I was so impressed.  After we got home, we had a picnic in the backyard. Such a fun day!

I wish I would have gotten a close up of this outfit :)

sitting up in the stroller now...quickly fell asleep!

picnic time!

he was really concentrating on his juice box

she was having fun with hers :)

she asked me to take a picture of her doing this...goofy

so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment