Tuesday, August 2, 2011

my little helper

Sophie is such a big help to me. I really try not to ask her to do to much but she is always willing when I ask her to do something when it comes to Calla.  She often asks to feed her and hold her.  It's been nice lately to let her finish giving Calla a bottle while I get stuff ready to go.  She adores her little sister (and vice versa) and I'm excited to watch their relationship.  Jackson also is all about Calla but he just likes to make her laugh :)

just had to share this one first...I let her try some baby yogurt. To say she liked it would be an understatement :)

Sophie ended up feeding her about 1/2 the yogurt

and then gave her some of her bottle while I cleaned up

I love how Calla is looking at her in this picture!

sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment