Friday, May 18, 2007

boston part 2

We spent most of our time staying in South Yarmouth ( Cape Cod area) at a time share that Sarah's parents let us use. We didn't take any pictures of where we stayed or the view for some reason though. We spent the days visiting some of the towns on Cape Cod and a day in Plymouth, which by the way, if you're dying to see Plymouth Rock it's very disappointing! Here are just a few pictures of our time. I didn't want to bore you too much with scenery pictures!
in Hyannis
first lobster meal in Provincetown (which was by far our favorite Cape Cod towns that we visited)
on the ferry back from Martha's Vineyard, which was very disappointing for us. Are we the only ones that thought there actually was a vineyard on the island?!?!
at the Forefathers Monument in Plymouth

4 comments:

  1. No, you're not the only ones.

    See you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mike and Rachel. How are you great friend.

    I love all of your websitt, Sophie is doing great with the arts. Mike you are great man it appear in how you sharp your life and the clips on your websitt you are man of greatness. All of your photos are movie and Rachel is becoming very young and more beautiful.

    I would love you here from you soon.

    God richly
    bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. N.B

    Dear Mike and Rachel Verdoorn

    Praise the Lord. How are you doing? We are doing fine but we need your financial assistance, if you can, please help us as soon as possible as I also keep looking part time job.

    We have need of two month rents $200
    Plus water and electricity $50
    Up keeping month like $ 150

    Please do what you can do and do it according to your ability.

    We are still looking for full time sponsorship for our school

    Now I will commit in the hands of the almighty God to protect you and I hope to hear from you soon.

    God richly
    bless you
    Mulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me more bout your trip, I did know that you will make funs like what I saw with the Sophie.

    I love to see more you brother
    Mulla

    ReplyDelete