keeping track of our memories of this crazy busy life
Thursday, August 16, 2007
gardening
Awhile ago I put pictures up of the garden that Mike and Matt built and planted. It's been going really well and we have enjoyed many, many veggies this summer. Tonight Sophie wanted to help daddy in the garden...
yes, our child LOVES to play in dirt, and apparently eat it as well
this was our "harvest" that we picked this evening (notice all the lettuce still there...we just picked enough for our salad with dinner)
First of all, that black and white photo is so stinkin' cute. You have to frame that one! Secondly, I am very envious of your garden and your "harvest". I am definitely going to plant some veggies next year!
yummy! you have my mouth watering for a fresh salad! great job! i always say i want to grow a garden, maybe next year :) love the pics, sophie is too cute!
Yeah, I think I lost my brain seeing the black and white one. So cute!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, that black and white photo is so stinkin' cute. You have to frame that one! Secondly, I am very envious of your garden and your "harvest". I am definitely going to plant some veggies next year!
ReplyDeleteyummy! you have my mouth watering for a fresh salad! great job! i always say i want to grow a garden, maybe next year :) love the pics, sophie is too cute!
ReplyDelete