Sunday, August 26, 2007

visitors from Holland

Last week some relatives came to visit over from Holland. Dini brought 3 of her granddaughters over. They stayed with Jan for a few days and since I'm off of work, Sophie and I were able to hang out with them quite a bit as well. We took them to see the U and Minnehaha Falls. They also wanted to go see the bridge that collapsed so I took them as close as I could get them. We also took them to the State Fair. Unfortunately it was raining most of the time but we think they had a good time. It was fun to see things through their eyes. We had met them when we stayed with them when we were in Amsterdam 4 years ago, so it was a fun reunion!
Dini pushed Sophie around the entire time of the fair. She seemed to love doing it!

The girls: Joyce, Karin, Lisa (notice Sophie sporting her Holland shirt...after all she is 1/4 Dutch!)

hanging out with Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment