We really can't believe that Sophie is 2 today. It doesn't even seem possible. But here we are 2 years later, with a little girl that we still can't believe is ours. She is sweet, loving, compassionate, hilarious, and silly. It seems she may have just inherited the best characteristics of the 2 of us. We're pretty proud of her and feel pretty lucky that we get to be her parents!




I LOVE that picture of the 3 of you. You need to email it to me, please... What a fun weekend!!
ReplyDeleteBecca
Happy Birthday Sophie!!! We can't wait to see you in a couple weekends!!! Love, Katie, Troy, and Taylor
ReplyDeleteBaby Girl, I still can't believe you're two! I love the monkey shirt. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I can't believe she is that old either - kids make time feel different, that is for sure. We love you guys and your amazing kiddo and send bday wishes from chi-town. :) Liz
ReplyDelete