Tuesday, June 2, 2009

catching up

Here are some pictures from the last week or so...

Sophie loves to hold Jackson and has finally gotten to the point where she (typically) does not let go of him.  This morning she was rocking him forever. He loved it!  She just looks at him and he lights up. It's pretty cute if you ask me!

last week we took the kids' piggy banks into the bank (aka Matt's work) to deposit them.  I was a little worried how Sophie would react since the money would "disappear" but she didn't seem phased by it.  She then proceeded to walk around the bank with 2 big stickers plastered over her eye and face...I'm sure Matt was so proud


an evening at Maxwells...catching up with friends...

Sophie and Greg went for a walk outside where she picked these flowers (they apparently had a picnic and petted a bunny...)

Jackson was being camera shy

hanging out with Mandy

I think she kind of likes him...he played with her A LOT and got a glimpse of our lives with her crazy imagination!

these are some lucky kiddos!  (sorry Mandy, I accidently deleted the other picture where you were looking at the camera, but I still think it's cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment