Saturday, August 22, 2009

outdoor football!

I know I haven't really lived here long enough to truly be saying this, but I still agree with everyone that it is so nice to finally be watching college football OUTSIDE and on campus. Today was the preview day for season ticket holders where we got to check out the new stadium and watch a scrimmage. It was gorgeous day and we were thoroughly impressed by the new stadium. Sophie was hilarious and was SO excited everytime she saw Goldy and was not happy to leave...she wanted to "stay and watch the Gophers play." For the rest of the day, we have heard about the new stadium, Goldy, the football players.... She actually enjoyed watching them play too. I think daddy is a little excited to have such a young daughter loving watching gopher football with him (:

view from our seats...this actually doesn't do it justice because even though we are near the top we still feel close to the field and can easily see everything going on and even the players numbers!

the obligatory family picture (:

Matt and Sarah came as well!

I think she was too busy looking for Goldy

I just love this picture (Opa, Jackson borrowed your hat for the game...sorry if you need to resize it again!)

Jackson was having fun too!


MK came with us and Sophie LOVES her!

and so does Jackson...who promptly fell asleep while she carried him back to the car

so MK got a chance to feel what it's like to carry 20 some pounds of dead weight around! This kid was out even with all the commotion around us!




No comments:

Post a Comment