Soon I'm going to be making our blog private...If you're interested in being able to follow our blog, please send an email to rachelverdoorn@gmail.com or comment on here and I will put you on our list. Nothing serious has happened but through reading some info on web privacy, I just feel I'd like to keep our kids from being able to be searched for, especially in the future. Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience, but hope you understand (:
Add me please!
ReplyDeleteWe want the VIP access please! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteyes, we would also love to be VIP
ReplyDeleteRachel...keep me posted!!
ReplyDeleteCarltito - I have to know who you are to add you (: even though I have a good guess!
ReplyDeleteCan you add me please?? I love being able to keep up with you guys on here! :) ~Lindsey
ReplyDeleteHey Rachel - please add me too! I love checking out the pics of your adorable family! My email address is msaxton305@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be added as well.
ReplyDelete~Lora
Of course, you know that we want to be on the VIP list! Thinking of doing this with our blog too.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to keep following if you're okay with it.
ReplyDeleteAdd me too, please? Thanks!
ReplyDelete-Kate
yes please?!! thanks! :)
ReplyDelete-diane
I'd like to keep reading.
ReplyDelete-Tracy
I'd love to be included!
ReplyDeleteI would like to continue to follow you also, you choose. It is nice to see how Karna and MK are doing via your blog as well.
ReplyDeleteNicki (Malosh) Centala
nrcentala@yahoo.com
Please if you would be so kind as to add me to your private listing...I understand completely...
ReplyDeleteLove,
papa