This is awesome. I love that belly laugh...although I did keep waiting for the slinky to accidentally get him. It is all fun and games until you get smacked on the head with a slinky!
Oh my gosh, I love the laugh - priceless! And I love how he stops laughing all together, but is still kind of smiling, and then Sophie slings the slinky and that laugh... it seems like about the funniest thing in the world! :)
omg i love your children. <3 happy birthday babygirl!
ReplyDeleteTHIS VIDEO BROUGHT A SMILE TO THIS OLE' PAPA!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome. I love that belly laugh...although I did keep waiting for the slinky to accidentally get him. It is all fun and games until you get smacked on the head with a slinky!
ReplyDeleteI knew
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I love the laugh - priceless! And I love how he stops laughing all together, but is still kind of smiling, and then Sophie slings the slinky and that laugh... it seems like about the funniest thing in the world! :)
ReplyDelete