Today we went into town to meet Santa. We went last year to this store in town and it was such a calm (not long line) time so we went back this year. It's funny thinking that last year when we went I was very prego with Jackson. It was his first picture with Santa too! Here's a reminder! Sophie was a little hesitant but quickly talked Santa's ear off. She wanted to make sure Santa knew that the dancing Dora doll she wants is at Target. It was pretty cute! They also had a lady reading stories, which Sophie loved. We also went on a horse drawn hay ride. It was a fun morning!
I had no intention of getting a "good" picture...but I love the goofy ones!
Jackson's wondering who in the world I handed him off too
discussing her Christmas gift
Jackson was MESMERIZED by the this huge buffalo head
he was talking with Santa down below...it was hilarious
story time..of course Sophie was right up front (luckily she was either alone or just one other kid around!)
one final goodbye to Santa...she finally actually sat on his lap!
on the horse drawn hay ride (minus the hay)

Love it! It looks pretty cold up there. Today it's supposed to finally snow here. We'll see if it happens. Doesn't usually and when it does the whole town shuts down. It's pretty fun!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, thanks for the pep talk you left for me. It helped a lot. I'm feeling much better about my decision. Terrible thing fear.