Thursday, April 7, 2011

swimming lessons

We have been talking forever about getting both Jackson and Sophie in some swimming lessons but I keep forgetting to sign them up. But, we really wanted to make sure they had at least one session before we started going to the cabin for the summer so they hopefully will feel more comfortable in the lake.  I was a little hesitant because Sophie was going to be in a class on her own and I didn't know how she would react and with Jackson being a little on the defiant side these days I thought he'd throw a fit.  But, they both surprised me!  Sophie walked right up to her class and joined in and had a blast. In fact, she was the only one who did everything she was asked and was paying attention (proud mom moment!).  Jackson was with Mike and he also had a lot of fun.  He now asks every morning if he gets to go swimming.  I'm so glad it was such a good first experience!


jackson 




sophie

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! And I love the round collage... some day I might try to get creative enough to be cute and unique with our posts/pics, we'll see. Love your blog, Verdoorns! :)

    ReplyDelete