Monday, May 23, 2011

Calla's first trip to Maxwells (finally!)

We decided to head to Maxwells for dinner last night since we hadn't been there in a long time.  Calla hadn't even had her first trip there yet and she was almost 3 months old, which if you know us and Maxwells is kind of crazy.  Mk met up with us there and we had a great time!  And, yes, I had to document Calla's first trip :)

of course, sound asleep half the time we were there :)

the bartender made them special drinks

he is so goofy I love it!

and then she woke up finally

that smile just kills me...

I loved how the light was shining on her

MK & Sophie had matching treats from one of our favorite bartenders

Jackson showing off his "clean" mouth

yep, she's a Verdoorn...watching the tv with her daddy already

and of course, had to document the night like we did with Sophie and Jackson

1 comment:

  1. Oh you guys, Calla is just so beautiful! I want to give her lots of kisses on those sweet little cheeks. if we got our two Callas together in one room, the cuteness factor would be off the charts! :) Not to mention Sophie and Jackson, don't even get me started!

    ReplyDelete