Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Twins game with Sophie

Mike and I have season tickets to the Twins with a group of friends. Our first game snuck up on us and Mike had a meeting.  We couldn't find anyone to switch so Oma offered to watch Jackson and Calla while Sophie and I went to the game.  We had a great time and I loved having some one-on-one time with Sophie.  It amazes me how much she has grown up!  She asked a lot of questions and seemed to really try and understand baseball.  Mike and I hope our kids grow up loving baseball!

It got a little chilly up high so we got some hot chocolate...she was excited about the cup we got to keep!


we actually saw a win (it's rare these days)


uncle jake and opa were at the game as well in different seats so we carpooled...Sophie quickly fell asleep on our way home and it's not a long drive

No comments:

Post a Comment