keeping track of our memories of this crazy busy life
Thursday, July 19, 2007
week with aunt becca
My sister has been in town this past week to hang out with Sophie while we're at work. She hasn't seen Sophie since Easter so she was in for quite a treat since Sophie has changed A LOT since then! They've had a good week and Sophie has been a very good girl for her Aunt Becca. On Tuesday, they went to the Minnesota Zoo where Sophie got to look at more animals which she loves! It's been fun watching my little sis interact with my daughter.
last time Becca saw Sophie **oops I made a mistake...Becca did see her about a month after this, but I don't have any pictures so I sort of forgot**
How fun for all of you to have Becca there! By the way, I really like the barrettes in Sopie's hair. She is really starting to look like a little girl now and not so much like a baby. So fun!
How fun for all of you to have Becca there! By the way, I really like the barrettes in Sopie's hair. She is really starting to look like a little girl now and not so much like a baby. So fun!
ReplyDelete