Tuesday, May 13, 2008

i LOVE my daddy

We have entered the "daddy phase." Sophie LOVES being with her dad. I think part of it is developmental but I think part of it is Mike was gone for about a week and a half. Up at the cabin he went to the bathroom and she cried and cried...BIG tears streaming down her cheeks. When he came back out she cuddled in on his shoulder and was still sniffling. It was really cute! She even has started saying "i want daddy" when it's time to put her shoes on or a jacket. It's fine when he's around, but a little harder when he's not. I don't get to do too much when he's around, but I get to be with her all day right now, so it's pretty even (: Maybe she's just getting bored of seeing me all the time since I'm on break! She's definitely going to be a daddy's girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment