I really need to try and get a video of Sophie talking, but in the meantime, a couple of funny stories.
* this weekend she was walking around "talking" on a phone. When we asked her who she was talking to, she said "Jesus."
* when Jan asked me why I wasn't feeling well, Sophie (who was sitting on her lap) turned and looked at me and said "yeah, why?"
We were told that the talking would just come out of the blue and it sure did. All of a sudden one day she started becoming somewhat understandable. It's still a guessing game half the time, but it is quite fun hearing her sweet voice actually say words.
Hey guys! Danielle shared your blog with me. It's so much fun to see how Sophie is growing up and moving from baby to little girl. And it's so much fun when they start talking. It only gets better. I'd love to catch up with you guys sometime. If you want, you can visit us at: www.seanandbeckie.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteTake care!
BTW - sorry if this gets published twice. Something funny happened the first time I tried.