Monday, August 11, 2008

we're having...

This didn't scan very well but if you look closely you can see that our little GUY is laying face down with his legs curled up. Yep, we're having a boy! We have another picture that shows that we are definitely have a boy but I figured he probably wouldn't be happy with me in the future if I posted it for the world to see (: Besides being breeched, everything is looking great for baby and mom. His legs are already measuring a week "bigger" than the rest of him...which knowing his dad, isn't much of a surprise. Now it's on to coming up with a boys name, which seems to be on the impossible end for us. But, at least we have a few months!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your little boy : ) I hope to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    I agree, boy names are so much more difficult than girl names. That's the main reason we decided to figure out what sex Rosemary was going to be. We didn't want to have to stress out over boy names if we didn't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Such fun to have a girl and a boy to balance things out. And Sophie is going to be a great big sister - she's already helping you sort through the clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exciting news! Little boys are LOTS of fun too! Congrats and hope the rest of the pregnancy goes great!

    ReplyDelete