September has been a busy, busy month. It started off with my dad's birthday and then snuck in between Sophie's birthday and Matt & Sarah's wedding was Matt's birthday and our anniversary.
Mike and I met at Covenant Pines 10 years ago and now have been married for 7 years! It's unbelievable to us both that it has been that long. We often talk about how grateful we are that we still have a lot of fun together and truly like hanging out together. Our life together has changed over these 10 years, especially with adding kiddos, but I still feel like I'm the luckiest girl alive. I have a husband who loves me, puts up with my moodiness, makes me laugh A LOT, is my closest friend in the world, and we're still having fun. What more could a girl want?! Te amo mucho husband.
one of our first pictures taken together at camp, 10 years ago (mike is 19, I'm 20) Yes. I know we look very young and little (:
and today...with a beautiful little girl we adore and a baby boy on the way! How things change in 10 years!
hi wife, still one of my favorite pictures. i love you too. i feel pretty lucky. mi esposa es mi persona favorita.
ReplyDeleteRachel is continuously beautiful along the was as well! Congratulatoins on 10years!
ReplyDeleteRachel-
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you picked a good one to add to the family! Congrats on a decade together!!
Congrats you guys!! 3 cheers for meeting "the one" young--the more time together the merrier! :-)
ReplyDeleteit's too bad you guys are so adorable
ReplyDelete