Monday, October 6, 2008

what a week!

This past week or so has been incredibly busy. I think it'll take Sophie a few days to recuperate!  It all started a little over a week ago when our car window was smashed in and my purse stolen while I dropped Sophie off at daycare. I know, stupid of me to leave my purse on the seat! I am usually pretty good at at least hiding it, but I was in a hurry and made a stupid decision.  After canceling our cards and eventually having to close our bank accounts, I think everything is finally coming together.  It was a hard lesson learned.

But, the best part of the past week was Matt (Mike's brother) and Sarah's wedding.  They were married at Sarah's parent's house.  It was beautiful and fun!  We couldn't be happier for them and we are so excited to have Sarah as a permanent part of the family.  It's funny because I had always worried that when another girl joined this male-dominated Verdoorn family, I might be a little jealous, but that hasn't been the case at all.  I love having her around and she's become a good friend!  Here are quite a few pictures of the weekend. I had an impossible time picking as I've had a couple hundred pictures sent to me.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks like a wonderful celebration! So beautiful...all of you!

    ReplyDelete