Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day

There's nothing like hearing your daughter say "happy mother's day."  Too sweet!  Jackson and I stayed home from church and took a desperately need 1 1/2 hour nap together.  Mike and Sophie came home with my mother's day gift of a bunch of gerber daisies (and some other plants) to plant.  Sophie was so proud of them and the cute card they got me.  After Sophie's nap we head to the zoo with Kevin, Kari, & Addy. It was fun to see how much more fun it was for Sophie now that she's a little bit older.  The lions were her favorite but the seal was her best friend.  Even through the night wake-ups and toddler melt downs, I couldn't be happier with the family I've been blessed with. I simply adore these kids (and Mike too of course!).




all my pretty daisies!


leaving the zoo (for some reason I didn't take one picture while we were there!)



I know I'm completely biased but he is seriously the cutest little guy I have ever seen (:

No comments:

Post a Comment