Here are just some random pictures from this weekend. These first 3 were taken at the Children's museum. Jackson sure likes that other little guy he saw in the mirror. He had a blast looking at himself and laughing. Sophie was busy as usual and again thoroughly enjoyed the Clifford exhibit!



I was exhausted on Saturday was hoping they would both sleep at the same time so I could get a nap in too. I had Jackson in bed with me, and somehow Sophie managed to find her way onto my bed as well. I have a vague memory of her trotting in our room. Apparently this is what Mike found when he got home! I was a little nervous about Sophie's reaction because we never let her sleep in our bed so I was worried she would want to do it again but she hasn't asked. I enjoyed my snuggle time though (once I woke up and knew I was snuggling...)


No comments:
Post a Comment