Sunday, July 5, 2009

6 month pictures

Here is a sampling of some of Jackson's 6 month pictures.  And, yes, this is as far as I could get it narrowed down to.  I'm not entirely sure how we're actually going to pick one to order, so if you have thoughts, let us know! 

It was HOT the day he got his pictures taken so before I changed him into his "outfit" I was going to let him cool off.  The photographer thought it was a good opportunity to get some pictures of him.  Luckily Jackson was in the mood! He actually has started "posing" when he sees the camera come out.  

And, of course, Sophie had some pictures snuck in there as well (:










2 comments:

  1. These pictures are ADORABLE - all of them! I wouldn't know how to begin to choose either. Such beautiful kids... you guys did so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so good! I love the one of him looking through the railings.

    ReplyDelete