Tuesday, July 21, 2009

more celebrating!

The surprises didn't stop there...we then had people meeting us at Maxwells to help them celebrate. Brian knew (his idea) but Becca sure didn't.  It was fun to watch her get excited as people showed up.  

future brothers-in-law 

I love this picture...the kids were fantastic that night!

the usual greeting when people showed up  (:

After Maxwells, some people came over to our house where we had a fire and sheesha.  Did I forget to mention that we set a new record on this day for the coldest high on this date EVER?!  It was a bit chilly! 



There was still one surprise left for Saturday.  I had a made an appointment for her at the place where I had bought my wedding dress. I knew she wanted to buy one up here (no sales tax!) and I knew we were the ones she would want to be with (my mom, Janna, and I) so it seemed like it would be fun, even if it was just to try on dresses.  It was so fun. We had the BEST consultant there by far. And, of course, the second dress she tries on is perfect.  It was the right size, style, everything.  She was breathtaking in it and it was the perfect price.  So she was able to check one big thing off her list!   Here's a glimpse of the happy future bride...you couldn't wipe that smile off her face if you tried when she had this dress on.  

That night we had a triple date night while my mom watched the kids. It was a blast and had lots of laughs!


(FYI - Mike is NOT passed out...Janna just told him to move forward so she could see Robby, he just went a little extreme :)

No comments:

Post a Comment