Friday, March 5, 2010

dress shopping

A couple of weeks ago, we went dress shopping for my sister's wedding for Sophie's flower girl dress.  My mom and sister were in town so we met Janna at the Mall of America and shopped away.  Sophie was a trooper and tried on a handful of dresses.  Of course, the first one she tried on was the winner.  It was Becca's favorite as well as Sophie's.  She looked adorable.  And the curls are courtesy of her Aunt Becca (:
she was NOT a fan of this one

this one was ok...

she liked this one...

but this was the winner...her "princess" dress

hanging out with Janna at the shoe store...I had a picture of Sophie walking around in some shoes that Becca was trying on but since they ended up being the ones that she chose I figured I better wait to see if they can be "shown"

our beautiful daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment