Friday, March 12, 2010

oh Goldy...

last weekend while Mike was out of town, the kids and I along with Oma and Opa went to the Gophers gymnastics meet.  The gym that Sophie takes gymnastics at was performing at the end of the meet so we thought it was a perfect time to try it out.  Sophie loved it!  I think Jackson even had some fun too.  Because it was such a small venue, they got to meet Goldy a couple of times.  He even sat down by us for awhile and Jackson had an impromptu dance party with him (I was too busy laughing to get any pictures).  Sophie was in heaven!  She LOVES Goldy.  A lot.  Then to top it all off, Goldy was throwing some stuffed Goldy's into the crowd and one landed in our row, so Sophie got one.  That thing goes everywhere with us and must be in her bed at bedtime.  I've found her fast asleep snuggling that Goldy many  nights this week.  They gymnastics was fun too. Sophie loved watching the girls on the bars and kept asking when she'd get to learn to do all these things.  




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Matt has that same Goldy bear! :) I gave it to him as a stocking stuffer one year. Isn't so cute and soft? Love that Sophie has one too and is such a big Goldy fan... cute!

    ReplyDelete