Friday, March 5, 2010

randoms

As you can tell, I'm definitely playing catch up with our pictures. I had been doing a project for my old job and it was taking up pretty much all of my spare time for the past month or so.  But, hopefully now I'll be back to capturing our crazy life on our blog!
Jackson's learning how to use a spoon...so messy but he's loving the independence of it!

this is a typical late afternoon for us...after nap time before dinner...I don't know what it is about this time of the day but the kiddos are grumps.  I have found letting Sophie watch a Dora or 2 helps tremendously so now the tv is off until after nap time.  Jackson watches a few minutes of it but I think even the noise of it helps him.  It's really been helpful in keeping that 4:30-5:30ish time alot happier for everyone (:

hanging out with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment