Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Christmas part 2

This past weekend we spent Christmas with my (Mason) side of the family. My parents and Becca came up north to hang out with us...so here are some pictures from our weekend. I don't seem to have any pictures on my camera with them so those will have to wait until they send some to me!Sophie "opening" a gift

showing off her new jeans and puffy vest from aunt Becca

trying out her new bumbo chair she also got from aunt Becca...this one she is too interested in her feet

today she was definitely more interested in sitting up...we are loving this chair and can already see her getting stronger. She should be sitting up by herself in no time!


3 comments:

  1. Those bumbo chairs seem really cool...I never had one, but what a good idea! Also, I love the jammies in that last picture. We had the same ones for Molly and she wore them so long that she got holes in the toes : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pjs! She looks all growed up in her chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU sooo much for sharing your abode with us. For me, everyday was a learning experience watch Sophie! Thanks for the camera, got pix, but size is too large. Need to edit et send you some! I have some kewl movies as well, can you post movies as well as pix?

    LUV,

    papa

    ReplyDelete