Saturday, January 27, 2007

it's that time

Today I was at Caribou catching up with an old friend. As we were getting ready to leave, Sophie started to put my finger in her mouth. However, this time I felt a little something, so I looked in at her gums. Yep, there are 2 little bottom white teeth poking their way out! I was just a little excited as it seems to be a big step. Plus she's only 4 1/2 months old! Anyway, you better believe there will be pictures as soon as I can get one where you can actually see the teeth. Our little girl is growing up way too fast!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I can't believe she is already getting teeth. Molly's 1st wasn't until around 7 months old and Ellie's wasn't until 10 1/2 months!! I know, the time goes fast. That's why you have to have more : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER!!

    2 teeth already????

    GO SOPHIE GO...!!!!

    LUV,

    papa

    ReplyDelete