Sunday, January 21, 2007

it's definitely basketball season

because we are in the midst of the women's basketball season...you might just have to suffer through some University of MN pictures of Sophie. She's gone to a few games this season and has to be one of their youngest fans! Every once in awhile she actually does watch them play, but always looks surprised for a moment when she notices them.
she really is happier than what this picture shows!
Oma & Sophie in their matching outfits

2 comments:

  1. I am not biased but I have the cutest niece ever!! Just when I think she can't get any cuter, she does. Glad to see the bumbo chair is helping
    Love you
    Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOPHERS RULE!!!
    Oma, it's wonderful that you dressed the same! Rachel told me how it wasn't planned!

    You two look terrific!!!

    I send much LUV up your way,

    LUV,

    papa

    ReplyDelete