It's taken awhile to actually get the camera hooked up to the computer these days, but here are a few pictures from the past week or so. Sophie continues to adore her brother (but tends to take her jealousy out on me more often than not...) and Jackson continues to be a pretty mellow guy overall and is really starting to be alert. He's working really hard at making sounds and I LOVE our "conversations." On a side note, we were thinking Sophie was pretty brilliant and all knowing who Obama is, until it was brought to our attention that she also thought a picture of Michael Jordan was Obama. Apparently we need to broaden her horizons so she doesn't think every tall, thin, African American male is our president (:

Sophie wasn't feeling good one morning so she hung out on her sleeping bag for quite awhile and of course she had to have her brother with her

she's usually a little too aggressive in showing her love from Jackson, so I had to capture this gentle moment

seriously, how can you not just eat him up?!

these were taken after Oma and I took the kids to a gopher women's basketball game. They both were great!
(I would also like to point out that he is wearing a 6 MONTH onesie in this picture and it's not that big on him!)
No comments:
Post a Comment