Saturday, February 7, 2009

follow-up on Obama

Tonight's conversation:

Sophie:  where's Opa?
Oma:  he's on an airplane
Sophie: I go on pink airplane
Oma: where are you going?
Sophie: washington dc
Oma: who are you going to see there?
Sophie: Barack Obama
Oma: what house does he live in?
Sophie: white house.  Barack Obama give me treat.  A pink treat.

In the car ride home, she kept talking about the treat she was going to get from Obama.  We were cracking up. In case you were wondering, I am getting a red treat and Mike is getting a blue treat.  Jackson is too little for a treat but when he gets bigger he gets a green treat from Barack Obama.

I love it.

1 comment:

  1. priceless! And your boy is FABULOUS looking - he's huge and so healthy and cute! Love the new pics here... miss you guys and can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete