Monday, May 18, 2009

5 months old

Jackson turned 5 months old on Sunday.  Here's what he has been up to!

sitting up all by himself

swinging

loving his sister

trying ice cream (I know, we're bad, bad parents!)

going on his first plane

eating people

working on his 6 pack

trying out a sippy cup (which he loved to chew on more than anything!)

being T.C.

sitting in a highchair (FINALLY)

getting some teeth

and pretty much just being cute

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures!!!! :) -Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest god son ever! these are great pictures!....MK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! That is very cool that he is sitting up by himself. I love that stage where they can sit and play but can't move yet : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's growing up fast. Very cute pictures. I love the one in the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. I miss my Sophie and Jackson so much!
    Was able to connect with the blog today. Guess our internet is really working today here Addis. Will show them to Opa later.

    ReplyDelete