Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sophie-isms

Jan called me today after picking the kids up to take back to her house. They saw a purple car while they were driving. Sophie's reaction? "In all my life I have never seen a purple car!"

Then when asked why she is rubbing her eyes, "my tacts (aka contacts) are bothering me." No she does not wear contacts but now that she has seen Mike and I put them in our eyes so often, she likes to pretend she has "tacts" too. She probably won't be as thrilled when she most likely needs glasses/contacts later on in life.

This girl is FUNNY. I don't know where she comes up with half of these things.

p.s. in case you were wondering about how Sophie is going to sleep at night these days...after 2 nights of these screaming fits, we finally figured out that we think she is dreaming about a wolf. So "scary wolf" now sleeps on a blanket outside of her door. It seems to have worked. She told her Oma today that "scary wolf does not come into Sophie's room." This wild imagination of hers came quickly out of nowhere and it sure is fun to watch, but I can see some crazy times ahead as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment