Mike has finally joined me in the next decade! Yesterday was Mike's birthday. We enjoyed being at camp and then out to dinner with Kevin, Kari, & Addy. Tonight we had friends and family join us at Maxwells (where else would Mike celebrate such an important occasion!) It was fun to have a bunch of friends from different areas of our lives in one place. I had even emailed with the GM of Maxwells and asked him if we could reserve a few tables (since they don't usually take reservations). He agreed and we had a great area to be able to sit down and eat but also move around and talk with everyone. Thanks to everyone for helping make this such a great birthday for Mike! I realized afterwards that I forgot to take a picture of a couple of tables so I'm missing some people in my pictures. Sorry guys...please don't take it personally (remember I still am suffering from mommy brain!)

we had to document the sign since they don't normally reserve tables!









Happy birthday, Mike! I'm thinking of coming up to the Cities in the next couple of months, and it would be good to see you guys. I'll tell Mauer to get healthy quickly as a birthday present for you...
ReplyDelete